Very interesting song for Halloween fun!
Halloween vocabulary 2
Scary Halloween Idioms
Read the sentences below. The underlined words are idioms. Match the idiom with the meanings below.
be a mistake very frightened coward make (someone) uncomfortable
make (someone) scared very white, pale deserted stopped working
- I don’t recommend that horror It will scare the living daylights out of you!
- My old car finally gave up the ghost, so I’ll have to buy a new
- When she saw the dark shadow in the in the moonlight, she was scared
- What’s the matter? You look as if you’ve seen a ghost!
- Oh, don’t be such a scaredy-cat. Nothing bad is going to
- That spooky old house gives me the
- I wouldn’t do that if I were It will come back to haunt you.
8. No one lived there anymore. It was a ghost town